Lianhua Qingwen Capsule
• Collected By National Essential Medicine Catalogue
• Collected By National Basic Medical Insurance Category
• National-level Key New Product
• Conferred with Second Prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress
• 2005, recommended medicine from"Human Avian Flu Diagnosis and Treatment Program" issued by National Ministry of Health.
• 2009, recommended medicine from "Human Infected with Influenza A H1N1 Diagnosis and Treatment Program" issued by National Ministry of Health.
• 2011, "Guide for Diagnosis and Treatment of Influenza" issued by National Ministry of Health.
• 2013, 2014, 2017, recommended medicine from "Human Infected with H7N9 Avian Flu Diagnosis and Treatment Program"issued by National Health and Family Planning Commission.
• 2018, recommended medicine from "Diagnosis and Treatment Program of Influenza" issued by National Health and Family Planning Commission.
• 2015, recommended medicine from"Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Case Diagnosis and Treatment Program" issued by National Health and Family Planning Commission.
Pharmacological and clinical studies have confirmed: Lianhua Qingwen has efficacy of broad-spectrum anti-virus and anti-bacterial. It has exact efficacy in clinical treating colds, influenza, rhinitis and laryngitis, as well as assist in improving lung infection.
Forsythiae Fructus, Lonicerae Japonicae Flos, Ephedrae Herba (honey-fried), Armeniacae Semen Amarum (fried), Gypsum Fibrosum, Isatidis Radix, Dryopteridis Crassirhizomatis Rhizoma, Houttuyniae Herba, Pogostemonis Herba, Rhei Radix et Rhizoma, Rhodiolae Crenulatae Radix et Rhizoma, l-Menthol, Glycyrrhizae Radix et Rhizoma.
To clear scourge, remove toxin, diffuse the lung and discharge heat. Patterns of heat toxin assailing the lung in influenza, manifested as fever, aversion to cold, muscle soreness, stuffy and runny nose, cough, headache, dry and sore throat, reddish tongue, and yellow or yellow and greasy tongue coating.
• Broad-spectrum anti-virus, anti-influenza A virus H1N1 & H3N2, avian influenza H5N1 & H9N2, SARS, EV71 virus.
• Defervescence, relieve cough, dissolve phlegm, diminish inflammation, and quickly eliminate cold symptoms.
• Increase immunity and improve resistance and recovery.
Dosage Take orally, 4 capsules/time, 3 times/day.
Packing Blister package, 24 capsules/box, 400boxes/carton.
MA Number License of State Drug Administration Z20040063.
Lianhua Qingwen Capsules
- Product Code: GYZZ Z20040063
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.99